Quality through Commitment
We believe that great quality is the result of commitment of every project team member from builder to owner and from subcontractors and designers. We continuously seek to refine our quality control standards through procedures, technology and communication in order to bring excellence to our industry.
Our team was the first to receive the Michigan Contractor of the Year Award (MCOY) from the American Subcontractors Association of Michigan, and we continue to be nominated each year for best practices, professionalism and collaboration with Michigan’s subcontracting community. We have earned five (5) MCOY awards to date since the beginning of MCOY, ten years ago.
“Winning the Michigan Contractor of the Year Award is an honest demonstration of how highly we place our relationship with our subcontractors; they’re a crucial piece of not only every project, but of our company.” – Dan Vos, President of DVCC
The quality of a number of our projects are judged each year by the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) West Michigan Chapter, giving us an opportunity to take an in-depth look at our finished work.
- 2019 Excellence in Construction $20+ million: South Christian High School, Grand Rapids, MI
- 2018 Excellence in Construction $5 million: Buist Electric Headquarters, Byron Center, MI
- 2017 Excellence in Construction under $1 million: Ada Christian School Outdoor Education, Ada, MI
- 2016 Excellence in Construction under Historical: Gladding Properties, Greenville, MI
- 2015 Excellence in Construction under $10 million: Coloma Foods Inc. Freezer and Distribution Center, Coloma, MI
- 2013 Green Building Award for Gordon Food Service Corporate Headquarters in Wyoming, MI
- 2013 Excellence in Construction: Gordon Food Service Corporate Headquarters, Wyoming, MI
- 2013 Excellence in Construction: Perrigo East Avenue Office, Allegan, MI
- 2013 Excellence in Construction: Harvest Bible Chapel, Grand Haven, MI
- 2012 Excellence in Construction $10 million: Request Foods Greenly St. Plant, Zeeland, MI
- 2010 Excellence in Construction $4 – $10 million: Bissell Innovation Center, Walker, MI
- 2009 Excellence in Construction: Manufacturer’s Supply Company, Holland, MI