Spectrum Health, Susan P. Wheatlake Regional Cancer Center
The expansion of the Susan P. Wheatlake Regional Cancer Center involves the redesign and modernization of Crossroads Radiation Therapy Center. The existing footprint expansion from 10,000 square feet to over 20,000 square feet received upgrades and state-of-the-art technology, including:
• Digital Varian Truebeam linear accelerator
• New CT simulator for treatment planning
• Dedicated infusion and chemotherapy department
• Dedicated cancer resource center and library
• Radiation and hematology oncology physician practices
• Seamless integration with Spectrum Health Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion
The regional cancer center brings all phases of cancer diagnosis and treatment together, under one roof.
Dan Vos Construction Co.
Allied Electric Inc