St. Patrick Church
Originally founded in 1844 the current St. Patrick Church was built in 1878. Following parish updates over the years, the church interior was in need of a thorough renovation including a detailed restoration of the altar and reredos.
Repair and re-painting of walls, ceiling and wood molding
Refurbishment of statues in white and gold paint
Custom walnut furniture including presider’s chair, ambo and altar
New wood, carpet and ceramic tile flooring
Restoration of pews and kneelers including upholstery
The spaces in the in the front altar were redesigned to spatially accommodate the choir and baptistery area. The baptismal font and ambry was custom fabricated in hammered bronze. The efficiency upgrade of lighting was accomplished with custom made LED fixtures in keeping with the style of the church.
The entire project consisted of an expedited schedule of nine weeks which required a temporary relocation of services to the parish center.
Dan Vos Construction Co.