The New Ewe
The owners expanded a yarn and quilting shop, capturing the architecture of the surrounding “old downtown” buildings and the friendly small-town atmosphere. This addition and renovation utilizes the following features:
- Design captures the warm and friendly atmosphere of Newaygo, MI.
- Addition and renovation utilized clapboard siding and cornice on the exterior
- Interior touches include a tin ceiling and hardwood floors, with cozy nooks for clients to sit and visit
- Custom trim and woodwork add to the warmth and charm of this downtown gathering location
- Construction includes high energy efficient ICF walls and upgraded roof deck insulation to reduce heating and cooling costs
Dan Vos Construction Co.
Steel Systems Inc