A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
At the core of our culture is our strongest asset – our employees. We believe that a person’s values and fit within the company are the most important aspects of their recruitment while future success and skills can be learned and training can be completed by those who work well with others and uphold high standards. As a result of our culture-focused recruitment our company consistently has less than 1% turnover rate with an average seniority of fourteen years. Honored as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Grand Rapids and West Michigan for ten years by the Michigan Business and Professionals Association (MBPA). We have built our success throughout our history, and today, we still focus on our employees and maintain a family atmosphere where we take care of each other and promote an ethical business environment.
If you’re interested in joining our company, please send your cover letter and resume to Bonnie Sullivan, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org Although, there may not be opportunities posted at this time, you are welcome to introduce yourself by stopping by our office.
“We’re in this to do anything” Chris Barry, Project Superintendent and Paul Dykema, Construction Laborer at Dan Vos Construction talk about starting a career in construction through a Jump Start Program, provided by Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Michigan.
As a competitive employer, Dan Vos Construction Company performs regular compensation and benefit evaluations with local and national levels as well as the construction industry:
- Profit Sharing and 401K
- Bonus System for Full and Part Time
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Consult-A-Doctor Program
- Dental and Orthodontic Insurance
- Clothing and Tool Allowance
- Health and Fitness Program
Employees are encouraged to take part in various job-related associations by joining association boards, groups, organizations and attending job-specific conferences, expos and meetings:
- Flexible Schedule
- New State-of-the-Art Spacious Office Headquarters
- Dedicated Nursing Mother’s Room
- Craft Training and Certification
- Employee Feedback Surveys
- Christmas Dinners and Picnics
- Big Buck Hunting Season competition
- Service Recognition Awards for 5 and 10+ year employees
- Challenge and opportunity to make a difference
- A close-knit, family-first company with a great culture and a people-first focus
- The ability for you to be a part of something big
- We’re not just building buildings – We are Building for Life!
“Anybody can Lead” Timothy Jones, Project Manager at Dan Vos Construction Company, shares thoughts on Leadership Training by ABC Western Michigan and overall work culture.